The Wedding Nest is a boutique Wedding Registry specialising in unique gifts that are design and style focused, not available on other registries.
We offer couples the pieces found in interiors magazines, blogs and designer homeware shops and have a strong focus on boutique brands.
Custom Wishing Well and Honeymoon Funds available. We service Australia wide.
Not all weddings are the same. In fact, the most wonderful thing about weddings is that they are a unique reflection of each individual couple. One couple’s country vineyard dinner is another’s Mexican fiesta lunch, so why should a couple’s bridal registry look the same?
The Wedding Nest is a unique wedding gift registry. Our wedding gift range includes not only the registry basics, but also wedding gifts not available on other bridal registries – stunning homewares and statement furniture pieces – collated by interior design style. This is the registry for people who don’t want vanilla. We work hard (and love it!) to source global pieces that are leading the way in design and work with brands that do the same. Our range is so extensive, so full of unique gifts and changes so regularly you can be sure your registry will never look the same as someone else’s.
Whether it’s Bonnie and Neil for your colour pop, MRD Home for your stunning neutrals or Mud Ceramics for your signature pieces our brands aren’t stocked by traditional registries and can’t be found in department stores. What else makes us unique? Well the list is endless;
Being solely online we can be flexible with what we offer couples.
1. Custom Wishing Well. These monetary gifts are really up to your imagination. Be it a romantic dinner on the beach or a snorkeling tour, why not have your grandparents pay for your pool side cocktails!
2. Adding your ‘Own Gifts’. Seen something you really want that we aren’t showcasing, we can add up to 5 of your ‘own gifts’ to your registry.
3. Contribution gifts – worried about price? Any gift you select over $300 will automatically become a ‘contribution gift’. Guests will have the option to contribute to the gift rather than buy it outright.
4. Exclusive Brands. We have exclusivity with many boutique designer brands so you won’t find their pieces on any other registry. Artworks from Penny Farthing Design House and ceramics from MUD Australia.
5. Unique and Personalised Gifts. We are the only registry that offers you a one-off gift that is truly yours – whether it’s a vintage cheese board from France or juju tribal headdresses from Africa – or a piece that is personalised to you.
6. Extensive Range. While other registries may offer you 20 cushions we will offer you 100. Our range is extensive so your registry doesn’t look like anyone else’s.
Our style proposition
7. Styling Services. We believe your registry should style your home. The Wedding Nest are the only registry that offers a home styling service. Our initial consultation is free of charge. We will visit your home to run through the gifts to see what items would be perfect for your style and taste to be included in your registry. Contact us for a booking and use our Interior Design background to your full advantage!
8. Search by Style. Be inspired to style your nest with our gift range collated into four must-have styles- French, Contemporary, Eclectic and Beach.
9. Wedding Registry Lookbook. Like every other aspect of your wedding, your registry becomes an expression of your individual style to inspire your guests. We style your registry like a magazine with your dream home inspiration style photos integrated with your wedding gifts. Your guests won’t just feel like they are giving you a gift but that they are helping you create your dream home.
10. Affordable. Your registry should style your whole nest – living, dining, bedroom, bathroom and garden. High end brands are in our range only if the splurge is worth it and we always have a more affordable but just as stylish alternative. Furniture pieces are good value and larger pieces are broken into affordable contribution amounts for your guests.
11. 100% online (if you want). Unlike many of our competitors, you can create your registry completely online and your guests can buy gifts for you any time anywhere- including overseas guests (even leading department stores require guests to telephone or go in store).