Made-to-measure suits Sydney / A wedding suit is the most important suit a man will ever wear, so a made-to-measure Oscar Hunt suit will guarantee your groom looks his best on your big day. Bringing a level of service that you’re unlikely to find at other suit makers, Oscar Hunt’s dedicated fitters and consultants are passionate about assisting wedding groups in finding their perfect look.
Whether he’s after a formal, classic dinner suit or a casual, lightweight jacket and trouser, your groom-to-be will shine with sartorial elegance with a custom Oscar Hunt suit.
Oscar Hunt runs one-on-one wedding consultations from Monday until Saturday in its showroom, and the team would love to sit down with you to discuss your dream wedding look.
Make a Booking |
Our fitters are experts in their craft. During your first fitting our team will work with you to understand your unique requirements and create the perfect suit. During this fitting you will be:
- Guided through a range of over 3,500 fabrics from the UK and Italy
- Carefully measured via a combination of tape measurements and fitting garments to correctly ascertain proportion, posture and balance
- Shown different design options (lapels, pockets, buttons etc) and recommended the right style for your purposes
All the while relaxing in the comfort of leather armchairs with a drink in hand, the first fitting takes roughly one hour.
Allow seven weeks, from first fitting, to walking out with your completed suit (at certain times of the year this timeframe may be more or less).
45 minutes to 1 hour
Our fitters are experts in their craft. During your first fitting our team will work with you to understand your unique requirements while you will be
Once your first fitting is complete we begin construction of your individual garment.
This is done with:
- Leading made-to-measure technology resulting in an incredibly precise fit.
- Exceptional construction techniques and internals that include a floating half canvas (unless requested otherwise), silk linings, structured yet light shoulder pads.
Finalise The Fit |
Once your garment is constructed, you will be invited back to the showroom to finalise the fit. This second fitting involves:
- Trying on the garment with our fitter going over the suit top-to- bottom with you.
- If we need to adjust your garments after the second fitting, we have our in-house master tailor make any adjustments necessary within a two-week period.
A third and final fitting is organised where you try on the garments after any alterations are made and if you’re happy with everything, you can walk out with the perfect suit over your shoulder.
Any Oscar Hunt garment is made to be enjoyed, and we hope that you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it for you. A word of warning: made-to-measure can be a very addictive habit as once you’ve had something that is made specifically for you, it is hard to go back to off-the-rack clothing. The tailor-client relationship is a special one and we love the process of getting to know our clients individually and growing with them to create something truly unique.